Friday, January 27, 2012

11. Try 75 new recipes (38-48/75)

Since it's been awhile since I have blogged I'm just going to post the links to each of the recipes below.

Doughnut Muffins: SO GOOOD!!! I think I ate 10 of the 12 that it made.
Chicken and Cheese Lasagna Rolls: Easy and delicious
Magleby's Rolls: Tasty! Again, I ate most of them ;)
Crumb Coated Cube Steaks: So, so. I've had better.
Chicken Marsala: This was alright. Too time consuming for the end product (you can get the seasoning card in the spice aisle at the grocery store)
Beet Chips: These would've been better had I used a food dehydrator or deep fried them! The flavor was good I just couldn't get them crisp enough.
Nutella No-Bake Cookies: Wow! Ryan and I really liked these. I took them to a MNO and the ladies that tried them liked them!
Asian Sesame Salmon: I messed this up. Overcooked it. Too dry. Ryan ate a good bit of it though.(again, you can get this seasoning card at the grocery store)
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: I liked this. I think Jimmy would've rather eaten something else. 367 calories! 
Chicken Gyros: Time consuming. I cut the chicken up before I put it in the marinate and I wish I had left it whole and grilled it.
Quinoa Tabboulleh Salad: I've had better taboulleh but this was good with the quinoa

No comments:

Post a Comment