Sunday, December 5, 2010

Goal #95. Create 10 things found on craft blogs (3/10)

Here are the two crafts (and a bonus craft) I made for a friend's baby shower.


Diaper Cake


The main hostess of the baby shower asked if I could make a diaper cake. I had never made one but a friend made me one for my shower so I knew how they were constructed. I used this video to make sure I had it right.




You can Google or Youtube search just about anything. It's great!

And here's the finished product!!


Sock Cupcakes
Also, I made these ADORABLE sock cupcakes. Everyone thought they were real. So easy to do, just follow the tutorial below!





Personalized Letters
I didn't find this tutorial online but I made the baby's monogram with paper mache letters and acrylic paint and a damask stencil. These match the bedding for the nursery.



No comments:

Post a Comment