Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

We spent Christmas at home this year.


On Christmas eve we continued Jimmy's family tradition of opening one gift each. The gift is always new pajamas!




Once Ryan got going on the wrapping paper I captured this pic that shows his speed!!












I think Jimmy put them on his head and he ran around for awhile like this:



It was really nice sleeping in my own bed and waking up in my own house on Christmas. I did miss my family though.

Ryan woke up at his normal 6:00 a.m. and after resting in our bed and drinking his milk we headed downstairs. We let him go down on his own.


He gets on his belly and slides all the way down like that. His legs aren't long enough to sit on his bum and scoot down.

He had to take a peek to make sure Santa came.


And boy did he. Jimmy notified me that Santa does not wrap his presents. Well this year he did. The treehouse was actually a gift from his Aunt Trish and Uncle Chuck but the box was so awkward I didn't want to wrap it. We went ahead and assembled it the night before.


Ryan needs a bigger stocking. He got forks, sippy cups, snacks, snack containers, and a Mickey mouse that we got for him at Disney World.


Ryan loved unwrapping all of his gifts. He tried to unwrap mine and Jimmy's too. He was even helping to put all of his paper in the trashbag.



Getting creative with the unwrapping.



The Aquadoodle has got to be the best invention. I don't have to worry about markers or crayons on the walls! It draws with only water and the picture disappears when it dries.




He loves the vacuum his Nana got him!







I was saying "Cheese" so Ryan would smile and it really looks like I'm cheesin'!

It started snowing Christmas night and on Sunday we woke up to this!




Jimmy taught him how to throw snowballs.


Then Ryan lost his footing and dove face first into the snow!


Jimmy did a great job building a "Snow Ryan"


The trees on the porch were covered in snow too.


We ended up getting 8" of snow. This was the 5th time it snowed this Fall/Winter season.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment