Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goal #16: Spend 1 Night Away from Ryan

I guess this goal wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I was in the hospital with Lucas one full night. Jimmy came home and took care of Ryan then. I guess being all wrapped up with the new baby and the buzz of the hospital, nurses coming in and out, and just trying to recover and get up and down on my own kept my mind off of Ryan and missing him (and Jimmy).

Jimmy is taking Ryan up to Baltimore for one of our goddaughter's graduation from high school. I will be here with the baby and my thoughts. I'm sure it will be harder this time. I know I'm going to be tearful when I have to say goodbye to them at the airport. Shoot, I'm tearing up now...I know Jimmy will take good care of him. He better!!!!

At least my nest won't be completely empty. I have this sweet little boy, Lucas, to keep me company. I've got a lot of things planned for us to do! Mostly unfinished crafts, some shopping, and cleaning. Father's Day is right around the corner so I need to get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment