Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Goal #56: Go on an alphabet walk. Find something that begins with each letter of the alphabet,take a photo, and put together a book.

I finally completed the photos for the alphabet book. This was harder than I thought it would be. I thought, oh, I'll just take the photos all in one day. Nope! Didn't happen like that. At all!! It's hard finding things that start with each letter of the alphabet. I did things the kids would recognize. And yes, I did take all of these photos! Except X, but I created that in Photoshop..

A-Ant


B-Barn


C-Crayons


D-Duck


E-Eagle


F-Family


G-Geese (got hissed at taking this pic. Geese are mean, possessed little buggers!)


H-Helmet


I-Ice, Ice, Baby


K-Kiss


L- Lucas


M-Magnolia


N-Nest


O- Orange


J- Jolly



P-Pinecones


Q- Quiet (yeah right!)


R-Ryan


S-Snow


T-Tricycle


U-Umbrella


V-Velcro


W- Waterbottle


X-X


Z - Zipper


No comments:

Post a Comment