Friday, December 17, 2010

Goal #95. Create 10 things found on craft blogs (4/10)

We've been needing a new tree topper for our naked tree. We used to have a lighted angel that was really pretty but the way it was supposed to attach to the tree was really flimsy. I had some leftover wired ribbon from the ribbon we use as streamers down the tree. We didn't put those on this year because we weren't sure if Ryan would mess with them.

 
I decided to make a large bow to top the tree. I finally sat down today and did it. Here's the link to the video I used as a guide.




And here's the final product. Mind you, it's the first bow I've ever made with wired ribbon. It was really fun to make. I think I'll make one for the mailbox too!





Next year maybe we can add the streamers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment