Monday, April 25, 2011

Goal #58: Make Something by Hand for Ryan to Play with & Goal #20:Learn to use Camera

Goal #58: Make Something by Hand for Ryan to Play with

I made this cute bunny to go in Ryan's Easter basket. I don't know if he'll ever play with it. He's not big into stuffed animals but it was too cute to pass up.



Goal #20: Learn to use my camera in Manual (and take good pictures!)

For the past few weeks I've been taking a photography class at the local community college. The teacher focuses more on using our cameras in AV (aperture priority) than manual but he's explained enough that I can easily switch over (especially if I use a light meter!).  Here are a few pictures I've taken in manual.

I shot these two macro photos using my regular kit lens.



These two were taken on our class field trip for night shots.


Raleigh, NC Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment