Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goal #11: Try 75 new recipes (18/75)

The title of the email said "Roasted Broccoli Your Kids Will Beg For". I enjoyed it! Ryan, however, did not. Ugh!

In a previous post I talked about how I like to roast vegetables with just olive oil, kosher salt and pepper. I had never done broccoli this way or had I even thought of it. I'm glad I found this recipe because I think roasted broccoli is my new favorite roasted vegetable.

Roasted Broccoli Recipe
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Rave!!!

#1 Terra Chips (you can find these at most grocery stores, even Wal-Mart)

My aunt kept talking about Terra Chips so I had to buy some and try them out. I got the Mediterranean style. They are made with root vegetables. Sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, and yuca. What I really like is that there is a full serving of vegetables in 1 oz. of chips. The chips are wonderful!!! There is a $1 off coupon on their website.

http://www.terrachips.com/

#2 Nothing But Banana, Flattened from Trader Joes

My aunt bought some of these when we went to TJ's. It looks like they took ripe bananas, ran a rolling pin over them and then dehydrated them just enough so they were still sticky and chewy. These aren't hard like banana chips. The only ingredient is bananas. YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment