Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Goal #11: Try 75 new recipes (2/75)

We went to my friend Amanda's house for dinner about a month ago and she made this Chicken and Broccoli Braid thing. I didn't get the recipe from her while I was there but I found several variations online. I settled on this one from www.allrecipes.com.... Chicken and Broccoli Braid.


The hardest part was getting the crescent rolls to not fall apart when I was "braiding" the dough. I wish I had sauteed the vegetables a little as well before adding the mayo, cheese, and seasonings. Although it was really good, the vegetables weren't cooked enough. I don't remember Amanda cooking her veggies (and I don't think she put red bell pepper in it) but it was really good.


I do like this version since it has the red bell pepper!

No comments:

Post a Comment