Saturday, November 10, 2012

Goal #87: Attend a church led parenting class

Last month I went to Mom's Together at my church. 

"Welcome to Moms Together, a program created to affirm and encourage mothers of infants through elementary-age children.  Our morning together includes breakfast, time for conversation, informative speaker presentations and discussion groups. 
At Moms Together, women can relax, laugh and build friendships. Moms also receive helpful insights that can encourage them to grow as women, wives, and mothers." -FBCG.com

This is an ongoing program that I will attend once a month. Each week there is a different speaker. The first one was about raising a flexible child. The next one is "Guiding the Journey of a Strong-Willed Child" and boy do I need that! I feel like both of my children,  Lucas more so than Ryan, are strong willed. I guess that can be a good thing down the road but right now it's a little frustrating!

Mom's together is really nice. I get to meet other mom's and have breakfast and a little away time from my kids for 2 hours. Aaahhh. Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment