Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goal #76: Sing in public

You guys are going to laugh. I did. 

Last November(ish) I sent in my application to sing the national anthem at a local baseball game. I have experience singing the anthem in front of thousands but I did not get chosen. I didn't have an audition or anything so I don't feel too bad about it. They had a lot of school groups and other groups sign up to sing. Those groups get first priority. I'll try again next year. 

I haven't been to karaoke in years and I don't think I'll ever just bust out in song at the store or on the street so what's the next best thing? Singing on YouTube. Youtube is public, so there you go...

Lucas joined me in this video. I did not do a retake without him because he was just so darn funny. Surprisingly the camera was sitting still. I don't know why it looks so shaky. Oh yeah, there was a two year old jumping around!

Not my best singing. I'm no Whitney Houston but I had a lot going against me. Namely, pollen....I was coughing all night from that stuff. 

Anyway, enjoy the show. HAHAHA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment