Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Goal #88: Memorize 5 bible verses

Throughout the bible studies I did over the winter I memorized other verses that corresponded with our study. These are a few other verses I liked and memorized.

Ecclesiastes 11:5
As you do not know the path of the wind or how the body is formed in the mother's womb, so you cannot understand the works of God, the maker of all things.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not get discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive and beauty if fleeting, but a woman who fears The Lord is to be praised.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now The Lord is the spirit and wherever the spirit of The Lord is, there is freedom.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment