Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A change in Goals....and States

If you don't already know, we are moving.

To Chicago.

I know, I know... Everyone keeps having a shocked look on their face and they say "You know it's cold there, right?" Well, do they know it's not as hot there in the summer? We've consistently been in the mid to upper 90's and have had several 100 degree days since APRIL! I'd much rather have to bundle up, cozy up by a fire under a blanket, drink hot chocolate, etc. than have to shower twice a day to get the sweat off from this southern heat. Ugh! I hate the heat. And man is it humid this year in NC.

I grew up in Colorado so I know what cold is. It's been 11 years since I lived there so it will take awhile to get used to the cold again. I'm game.

With that said, I'm going to change a few of my goals since I can't do them before we go to Chicago and I can't do them in Chicago.

4. Participate in the Bumper Crop at church at least 3 times in 6 months.

18. Have a Mom's night in for the girls every 6 months (1/5)

33. Go to a Carolina Hurricanes game (I guess I could go to a BlackHawks game whenever they play the Hurricanes but I don't know if they ever play them or when it will be)

56. Visit 2 NC wineries I haven't been to yet (0/2)

59. Repaint 1/2 bath (Now that our house is on the market there's no need to)

67. Go down the Blue Ridge Parkway when the leaves are changing.

I need to come up with some goals to replace these. If you have any ideas leave them as a comment! You can do it as "anonymous" and then you won't have to log in to leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Take the boys to a Cubs game

    Visit the Sears Tower (and take some really cool pictures)

    ReplyDelete