Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Goal #77: Complete a coloring book

I reverted back to my childhood and finished an entire coloring book. I picked out a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse book at the Wal-Marts for $1.00. I love their dollar books. There are quite a few pages in the books. I get these for Ryan once he's destroyed, I mean, artistically scribbled his little brains out on the previous one.

I colored this book in my spare time when the kids were napping or sleeping. Ryan likes Mickey and I knew there would be a fight if he saw me coloring in MY book, because afterall, it's really HIS (in his mind).

I thought this activity would be more relaxing than in was. I just ended up stressing over what colors the characters' clothes were supposed to be and worked out my hand cramps after each page....

Here's some of what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment