Friday, August 3, 2012

Goal #70: Repurpose 5 items (5/5)

Let's see if I can remember the 5 things I repurposed in the past year and a half. I don't know if I actually blogged about each one or if I just marked it off when I did it. Either way, I've repurposed a few things lately.

Shopping bag storage: I made one of these to store grocery bags neatly in the car for trash, dirty diapers, dirty/wet clothes, etc.

Fabric Flowers: Made out of a tshirt. Used them on a picture above our bed and I'm going to make some barrettes for a few girls.

Pillowcase Dress: Yes, a pillowcase! I've always thought these were cute and I just got around to making one.

Baby Food Jars: As vases or votive holders.

I can't find the first thing  I repurposed but I know I have made yarn out of tshirts. Oh, I made gift packaging for Jimmy out of an oatmeal container and I taped scrapbook paper around it. It was really cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment