Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goal #11. Try 75 new recipes (7/75)

Yesterday I made some chocolate chip cookies. I couldn't tell you the last time I made CC cookies. Probably when I was still living at my mom's house.

I had picked up a pack of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate chips a few weeks ago when they were on sale. I used this recipe that was on the back of the package.

The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie
  • 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 2 1/4 cup(s) unsifted flour
  • 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon(s) teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup(s) (2 sticks) butter
  • 3/4 cup(s) sugar
  • 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
  • 1 cup(s) chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
Directions
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside. In large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Drop 1 tablespoon of dough per cookie onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake at 375ºF for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.

These cookies turned out so well. They are soft and yummy! The chocolate is so much better than Toll House.

No comments:

Post a Comment