Monday, March 21, 2011

Joy of Luck: Photography Challenge Day 3 and 4

Joy of Luck Day 3

www.willettedesigns.com


A traditional lucky symbol.


Some of the examples were a rabbit's foot, lucky penny, four leaf clover, etc. I don't really have any lucky symbols around my house but I think some people have a lucky charm bracelet. I don't wear this one enough for me to think that it's lucky but it's the only thing I could come up with ;)








Joy of Luck Day 4

www.willettedesigns.com
Seven favorite material things.


#1 - the beautiful cross in my dining room. This represents my religion.



#2 - My stove and cooking utensils. I love cooking and couldn't really do it without this stuff.



#3 - A wedding gift from a friend. She did this calligraphy herself.



#4 - My shower. I don't feel ready to face the day until I'm showered.



#5 - Crochet supplies



#6 - My camera to capture all of life's moments.



#7 - Wind chimes. I love the sound. They are so soothing unless you are in a hurricane and then it's just plain annoying. This one is not outside but I get to hear it everytime the door opens or my Ryan plays with the blinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment