Friday, December 2, 2011

Goal #79: Pay for someone's order behind me at a fast food restaurant. & Goal #50. Listen to every CD I own once all the way through

Goal #79: Pay for someone's order behind me at a fast food restaurant.

I was at McDonald's the other day sneaking in a McFlurry while the kids were sleeping in the car. I noticed this elderly couple behind me in the drive through. The man was driving and he was so cute. I could barely see his little wife over the dashboard. When I pulled up to pay I told the cashier that I wanted to pay for their order too. As I was pulling out of the drive through and around the side road to leave I saw the lady looking way up and out of the car at me. I gave a nice wave and I was off.

I hope someone will take care of my grandparent's like that one day.


Goal #50. Listen to every CD I own once all the way through 

This took me awhile but since we haven't been watching much TV I've been listening to a lot of music. When I first got my iPod I put every CD I own on it. I haven't bought many others since then so they were all on the iPod. I started at A and went all the way through the alphabet in order of artists. I can't say I enjoyed everything I listened to but most of it was good. Some songs Ryan asked to listen to over and over again. Brass Monkey was one and Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus was on there but not part of an album - just the song. I don't think I could listen to a whole Miley album...

Now, back to Pandora.

No comments:

Post a Comment