Friday, September 10, 2010

Goal #25: Take Ryan to the Zoo

Today we decided to go to the NC Zoo in Asheboro. The weather was absolutely glorious. The high was 84. The sky was clear. Ryan was in a great mood.

The best part was seeing Ryan get excited over the different animals he saw. His favorite by far was the Elephants. He cried when we left them. He waved "bye" to the zebras though. Not impressed little buddy?


But then he got to play with some baby elephants.


And then he got to ride one. Yee haw!



And then a rhino...


Ryan wanted to get a closer look at the elephants.


Ryan squealed so loud when he saw the ostritch that I thought the thing was going to come at us!


One day we'll tell Ryan he was hatched..



I got to take Ryan on his first carousel ride.



Looking at animals is so tiring.


I love this sculpture. Reminds me of Ryan and myself.


Sleep tight little animals. Ryan loves you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment