Monday, September 13, 2010

Goal #53: Cook 3 recipes out of every cookbook I own (2 of ?)

So tonight I made Chicken Spaghetti from my Pioneer Woman cookbook. I think when I told Jimmy that I was making "Chicken Spaghetti" he thought he was getting chicken with spaghetti sauce over spaghetti noodles. What he was really getting was something very similar to Chicken Tetrazinni.

Man was it good!

This recipe made a huge amount. It filled up a 13x9" baking dish and I knew we would never eat all that so I divided it into two 8x8" baking dishes. My neighbor's son had surgery today so I took her one of the dishes.

The only thing I did differently was seasoning the water that the chicken cooked in with a chicken bouillon cube, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. This gives the chicken so much more flavor. That's how I roll.

The dish turned out so creamy and divine that I had to have two servings. What can I say?I'm a gourmand.

If you are looking for some comfort food - make this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment