Friday, September 10, 2010

Goal #53: Cook 3 things from every cookbook I own #1 of ?

Awhile back I had just introduced my mom to The Pioneer Woman's blog and, suprise, I received this gem in the mail from her. I was so excited!


There is a recipe called "Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich". That's her rugged cowboy husband. This decadent sandwich with simple ingredients will satisfy anyone's appetite. I made it according to the recipe with the accidental addition of some Cajun seasoning and her recommendation of mushrooms. I forgot I had Cajun seasoning that's the same brand as the seasoning salt that the recipe calls for. Whoops! This recipe is not short on flavor, or butter. I think Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) is channeling Paula Deen. We had a salad on the side to make it seem like a healthy meal. I will definitely make this again. Delectable!

No comments:

Post a Comment