Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goal #8: Donate my hair to "Locks of Love"

Yesterday I got 10+ inches of my hair cut. I have had long hair for at least 8 years. I was ready for a change in style. Not only because I have had my long hair for awhile but also because Ryan likes to pull it if it's not up in a bun...OUCH!!

I went to Salon Suzanne Marie in Apex and DeeDee was my stylist.



I'm always a little nervous when I get a drastic hair change but I know I can always just take biotin and it will grow out fast!

I like how light my head feels now. Jimmy likes the fact that there will not be long hair all over the bathroom anymore. After I had Ryan it fell out like crazy. I had to clean the floor every day!

He says it also shows off my long neck.


I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love. They will make a hair piece for a child with cancer or Alopecia. 


Even if I didn't like my haircut I probably wouldn't care since it's for a wonderful cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment