Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goal # 5: Get Pregnant

I am so excited to announce this goal is complete!!!!!!

I found out Monday that I am expecting. This will be our 2nd child. I'm glad this time around I get to go through the winter pregnant. I'm positive that it will be way better than going through the entire summer.

We keep telling Ryan that he's going to be a big brother but he just gives us a crazy look. He has no clue what he's in for.

My first ultrasound is October 14th. Jimmy and I can't wait to see out little butterbean.

We packed up all of Ryan's baby stuff like the swing, vibrating seats, infant carseat, etc but we'll be getting all of that back out before we know it. I'm not sure where all of this stuff is going to go!

Our estimated due date is May 24, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment