Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Baby Boy!!!

Today is Ryan's 1st Birthday. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone by. It makes me sad that he's not a little squirmy, grunting little newborn anymore but it makes me so happy that he is sleeping through the night, eating solid food, interacting, and walking.

He has got to be the cutest darn boy I've ever laid eyes on. I'm not just saying that because he's my kid... He really is the cutest!

On Friday we attempted some smash cake photos. Ryan wasn't feeling well but he did ok.


I made him a small cake with Easy Vanilla Buttercream and put it on his plate that I painted for him.


We've been practicing blowing so he can blow out his candle. He tried while I was taking pics but just wasn't close enough.


He was more interested in the candle than digging into the cake.


Ryan tried to put it back on the cake.



Woops! He dropped it!


Then he had a meltdown.


And then he was done...


The birthday party is today! I've been planning for 3 months. We can't wait!!!

By the way - that's drool all over Ryan's outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment